Wednesday, March 17, 2021

The Pope's recent leadership

Ok, everyone, the pope just said some crazy stuff about not blessing gay marriage and I don't want to ruin anything but I will say that I think he has sufficiently cracked the code that gay marriages can in fact be blessed by God and not just that but caused by God, and the pope is doing something from Jesus's teaching where you hide your righteousness so as not to be praised by humans.  I almost can't stand the intensity of that kind of sacrifice knowing the popularity and media celebration he could have had, but I will go ahead and mess up his plan a little by saying that I think a lot of people have figured out that there could be more variety to marriage that everyone realized for a while. And the gender variants that forced us to discover this don't have to be celebrated or despised or denied.  I personally believe that marriage is usually designed as a gendered thing as opposed to friendship, and that is the very reason that gay marriage has to happen for some people, because their gender really is bent so to have a gendered relationship means being in something that seems like a "same sex" union to other people.  But that is how they attained the gendered union because they really did feel more like the opposite gender.  Is that really so complicated?  For me it is, and becomes a constant source of torment when a whole society weighs in on it all.  But some of the people who opted to give up religion due to societal foibles ended up truthful and free and won't lose that reward from God.  And I think the pope knows it and supports people in a good way and I think his little reputation sacrifice is a bit much when he and Pope Benedict to me are already the best popes ever!! Way to go fellas! A faithful pope for the Catholics and a secret nonpope for the Protestants! It's genius!  So who does that leave for the Orthodox? I would say Oprah but it's not my choice. Well that is all everyone, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment