Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Harnessing Hypocrisy

It is crazy for me to post this post so soon after my post about going ahead and letting your achievement be outside the church but I have this other idea that I have learned from my struggles with motives.  Even though sometimes you really can't do stuff with mixed motives, there are other times where it is more important to get the work done than to have some kind of pure unselfish heart, and the tendencies to want credit and attention can be used in your favor to just get more service out of yourself.  What I am saying is that maybe it is an option to just go ahead and be a hypocrit and get the hungry people fed. And to flamboyantly drop the hundred dollar bills in the offering plates in front of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment